Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Creativity and New Media

I decided to give Second Life a try because I do know people who use it and have recommended it to me before. I started by creating my avatar by selecting one of the choices provided. I was then given instructions on how to navigate through the game with which keys on the keyboard. After going through 5 steps to be entered into the "Social Life" Where you can communicate with others in the vicinity, change your appearance and have access to all the settings. You can morph your voice. There's an active map to show you all the people near by. All tools provided for the character to walk, fly and jump. 




1 comment:

  1. Wow Celina, you made Second Life seem kind of interesting. I might give it a try in my free time. For my homework, I tried the Sims instead, since it was available as an app for my samsung. The portability made it seem like a better choice than Second Life, but I will definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete