Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Wiki So Far

I contributed to the YouTube wiki page. I added another section called YouTube TV. The day it launched, I found an article with the information on the new developing technology. YouTube took on another platform of media. They are in the progress of building this new subscription service. This service will contribute to the necessity of cable being obsolete, such has Netflix and Hulu programs. I will continue to research this topic as it is still developing. 

I have also been going through the wiki pages to see if any catch my eye for more research. Although looking through social networking, I want to contribute the research I did for my paper. The topic was social networking so I have a lot of knowledge I want to share on the subject. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Celina! I also contributed to the Youtube Page! I never heard of Youtube TV, but I will definitely read more about it on the WIKI page with your contributions! I heard of a similar concept like that on Youtube as well, YoutubeRed? Have you heard of it? I think its super cool what it does and definitely agree, that it is a step in the right direction while still developing.

    ReplyDelete